Re: Ocean and the search for a Music Framework

From: Marco Scheurer
Subject: Re: Ocean and the search for a Music Framework
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:52:14 +0100

On Mar 2, 2004, at 11:42 AM, Dennis Leeuw wrote:

Okay, I know it is confusing. Let me attach a file with the risk of distributing something I ought not to distribute... if I break a rule please accept my apologies upfront.

This file contains stuff copyrighted by Apple shared under the Apple Public License version 1.0, which as far as I understand the discussion is code that can be revoked by Apple.

OK, if there are several licenses, this is a different story, especially since the APL (even version 2) is problematic with respect to the GPL.