How to setup GNUstep default language

From: Romel Sandoval
Subject: How to setup GNUstep default language
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:09:16 +0000

Im a new user of GNUstep and I noticed that there are some apps that have
translations to my mother language (spanish). But I cant figure out how to
configure GNUstep to use this language.

Im trying with Gworkspace. I have my LANG and LC_ALL environments set to
es_MX, and it works correctly with gnome, but doesnt with GNUstep. I also try
with es_ES but dont work either.

There are some way to configure GNUstep to recognice my prefered language or
its just a bug of my linux distro (Debian).

Excuse my english Im not a native speaker

Thanks

--
Romel Sandoval
romel@antalnet.com