Re: GNUstep back: won't compile with art support

From: Sascha Erni, .rb
Subject: Re: GNUstep back: won't compile with art support
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:32:14 +0200

Hi Kazunobu,

thanks for the quick nod!

Kazunobu Kuriyama wrote:
Seems that the problem is not relevant to libart/libart_lgpl, but to freetype2.

Check the following:

(1) Have you already installed freetype2 library including its headers in your system? (2) Before runnning the configure script, has PATH been set in such a way that it includes a directory where freetype-config resides? freetype-config is another shell script that is accompanied (and should have been installed) with the
   library.

1) freetype 2 is installed, both devel and static-devel. All header files are in place.

2) Yes, path is set correctly. freetype-config is recognised.

freetype-2.1.4 works fine. IIRC, the versions higher than that require a patch,
but I'm not sure.  Hopefully, someone would give a comment on that.

That might be it. I'm running 2.1.6 right now. Anybody have any idea regarding said patch? would be much appreciated. :)

Have a good one,
-Sascha.rb

--
Sascha "nggalai" Erni, .rb