HTML version of GNUstep brochure

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: HTML version of GNUstep brochure
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:44:14 -0400

Hi,

 I convert the PDF of GNUstep brochure into a HTML version:
 http://www.people.virginia.edu/~yc2w/GNUstep/GNUstep-brochure-1.html
It's for fun now, but I think it is also good to have a HTML brochure on GNUstep website
 so that it can be improved easiler than PDF format in the future
 and people can read it without downloading it first.

 It is not in a good shape and people who know HTML more
 could make it much better.

 The GNUstep booklet is also worthy to have a HTML version.

 Have fun

 Yen-Ju

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb&pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/