Re: Help create a Mac OSX port of Charmap

From: Chad Hardin
Subject: Re: Help create a Mac OSX port of Charmap
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 14:33:34 -1000

I just looked over the "Special Characters..." Mac OS X has in the Edit Menu, which brings up the character palette. Let me tell you, it is simply awesome. If Charmap matches up to it, I would be very impressed. For instance, look here. I am able to find Chinese characters by stroke count. It also gives me related characters. It actually *UNDERSTANDS* the language, it is much much more than something which displays the code tables.

TIFF image