Re: Debug libs (Was: Re: NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Debug libs (Was: Re: NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging)
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 15:30:42 +0100

On 3 Jun 2004, at 14:46, Alexander Malmberg wrote:

Nicola Pero wrote:
I'm not sure about eliminating debug libs.  Of course the simpler the
easier is life for us/gnustep-make/me ... :-) but there might be people
who really like that feature.

Well, now's their chance to speak up. :) If nobody likes it, there's no
point in keeping it.

If it has some limited use, we could make it a configure option in
-make.

I always use the debug versions of the libraries, so being able to have
both debug and non-debug versions on the system is not an issue for me.