Re: NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: Re: NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:58:35 +0200

Manuel Guesdon wrote:
> debug libs also contains debug directives (see NSDebug.h for example).

I don't think that has anything to do with debug/non-debug libs, though.
I use NSDebug.h stuff all the time in my non-debug-but-with-debug-info
apps/libraries.

According to the -make documentation, the only effect the debug=yes
switch has is to add debug info (-g) and disable optimizations (another
reason for me not to use it). Does it have any other effect?

- Alexander Malmberg