Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.6.5

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.6.5
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 19:10:32 +0100

Le 4 juin 04, à 13:07, Enrico Sersale a écrit :

GWorkspace has been splitted in some applications, Desktop, Inspector, Finder, Operation and the file viewers, represented by the old GWorkspace application itself. This is a transition release because also the file viewers will be rewritten soon. But, for the moment, I want to release this work because I've written many new parts that must be tested.

It works well... But why did you split GWorkspace in so many applications ? I could understand the needs of a separate Dock program, or possibly even for the Desktop. But I'm quite puzzled by Inspector/Operation/Finder as different apps ..

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Roard