Re: Discuss-gnustep Digest, Vol 19, Issue 7

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: Discuss-gnustep Digest, Vol 19, Issue 7
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 15:50:35 +0200

Justin Fagnani wrote:
Thanks Phil,

That worked until the last make. Then I got a bunch of compile errors in GNUstepBase, mostly in GSObjCRuntime.h I downloaded core.current on thursday, should I grab a release instead of a nightly?

Could you please send me a log of 'make messages=yes' privately?
(Maybe after updating to either CVS or last nights snapshot.)

Thanks,
David