GNUstep packages for Debian (and Solaris hopefully some day)

From: Gürkan Sengün
Subject: GNUstep packages for Debian (and Solaris hopefully some day)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 21:26:34 +0200

Hello

Let me introduce myself shortly. My name is Gürkan Sengün and I am
a user of GNUstep. I started packaging GNUstep applications for Debian
half a year ago. I put my work on http://www.linuks.mine.nu/i_debian/
and then try to have them uploaded to Debian immediately.
I am also the guy who does the GNUSTEP LIVE CD,
http://www.linuks.mine.nu/gnustep/
If you look for GNUstep packages, you might want to check
http://www.freshmeat.net/gnustep where I maintain some records.

I would like to ask you all to help translating GNUstep to all kind of
languages, here is a coordination page for this:
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Translations

What I am looking for is: GNUstep packages (binaries) for Mac OS X
and Windows. And fonts that are Free Software for inclusion in
the live CD.

If anyone can help to further fill out following page, go ahead:
http://www.gnustep.org/information/machines_toc.html

You can find me in #gnustep on irc.gnu.org (freenode) as well
(Nickname tarzeau)

Cheers,
Gürkan Sengün