Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.6.5

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.6.5
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 20:37:32 -0600

On Jun 7, 2004, at 9:47 AM, Martin Kuball wrote:

By the way is there a way to disable the AppIcon? I'm using the KDE
window manager and this cludgy big icon always gets on my nerves. I
would really like to get rid of it.

There's a default that does this, but currently only works with the Windows backend. I suppose I could port it over. I didn't think my implementation was the best solution, but I haven't thought of any better ones.