Re: a little further on Darwin

From: Yves de Champlain
Subject: Re: a little further on Darwin
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:42:55 -0400

A long time ago ProjectCenter used to treat all compiler warnings as errors, I changed this last September. If your ProjectCenter code is older than this, you may just update it. To make this very clear: The -Werror flag is a valueable tool during development, but should never be put in released makefiles, as you never can tell which warnings a different version of the compiler may give.

Fred

mmm, I missed that one, I have 0.3.5 (07-10-03 in ChangeLog) but this is the latest "advertised" version I could find ... should I go for CVS ? I would rather have a release because I'm planning on including a GNUstep bundle (not playing with words) in the next version of the GNU-Darwin distribution (I hope to have RC1 online by next week).

yves