Re: GCC Steering committee's opinion on ObjC++

From: Michael Baehr
Subject: Re: GCC Steering committee's opinion on ObjC++
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:26:37 -0500

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:46:02 +0200, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
<lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote:

> Some of you might be interested in this

Great news :)

Now let's just hope that Obj-C++ gets supported on platforms other
than Darwin real soon (or maybe it's already platform-unspecific?)

I eagerly await the ability to tie in GNUstep apps with the vast array
of C++ libraries out there without having to resort to the kludgery we
do now.  Perhaps we will  have a native browser soon :)

-- Mike