Re: making Doc

From: Armando Di Cianno
Subject: Re: making Doc
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:36:27 -0400

I found gnustep-make release for Documentation to be kind of brittle.

"make distclean" removes the GNUmakefile, but a cvs up puts it back

... and I had other errors, but most of them were because I had to extensively, explicitly set GNUstep environment variables on the make line for the Gentoo ebuild I was writing (the sandbox's wall are really high ;-)).

Not sure offhand what steps I took to solve that exact error, but don't do "make distclean".

__armando di cianno