Re: CFByteOrderBigEndian

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: CFByteOrderBigEndian
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 04:34:22 +0200

On Jun 17, 2004, at 4:14, Charles Kerr wrote:
Looking over the GNUstep documentation for the api, I don't see any documentation for the CoreFoundation/CoreFoundation.h, in particular the header file: CFByteOrder.h.

Yes, GNUstep implements parts of Cocoa, not CoreFoundation.

However, since I understand that I can run GNUstep on a Mac, byte order routines must be present.

I can't follow that statement, it seems to make no sense.

Are they under some other name?

Cocoa Foundation includes "NSByteOrder" which is probably what you want:
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/Foundation/ ObjC_classic/Functions/FoundationFunctions.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/ 20000055/BCIFHJBH

Greets,
  Helge
--