Re: still getting that cvs lock error ...

From: Graham J Lee
Subject: Re: still getting that cvs lock error ...
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:14:43 +0100

On 2004-06-21 16:40:55 +0100 Armando Di Cianno <adicianno@coresense.com> wrote:

Is anyone else still getting the CVS lock error on gsantlr?

cvs update: [15:39:30] waiting for uid65534's lock in /cvsroot/gnustep/gnustep/dev-libs/gsantlr

I got this yesterday when trying to update gnustep - I thought it may be a transient problem so didn't complain but just decided to "come back later". If you're saying the problem is persistent, then I have another data point to contribute.

Graham.
--
Graham Lee
Wadham College