Re: Does GNUstep work on 64-bit platforms?

From: Gürkan Sengün
Subject: Re: Does GNUstep work on 64-bit platforms?
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 23:47:12 +0200

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 16:26:35 -0400, Armando Di Cianno wrote:

> Hello all.
>
> I've tried bringing this up before, in different contexts, but simply,
> does GNUstep work on 64-bit platforms?
i've got an ultrasparc (64bit) here, ultra2 with solaris 8 and
debian gnu/linux i have GNUstep running on both, but i'm sure
for debian user space stuff is not compiled 64bit, and in solaris
i probably didn't enable 64bit either... it runs on my
64-bit platform though.

GNUstep is not mentioned at:
www.gentoo.org/doc/en/desktop.xml
will you do something about that?