BMP Image support

From: Karsten Fuhrmann
Subject: BMP Image support
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:57:05 +0200

Hello,
lately i was trying to open a BMP file by using NSBitmapRepresentation but then i discovered that there no BMP support in GNUstep. My question is, should bmp support be integrated into GNUstep or should i do that in my own program. I am asking because in OS X there is BMP support in NSBitmapRepresentation, i think its done by quicktime.

Does anyone know an easy way to load and display BMP images with GNUstep.

Thanks,
Karsten