[ANN] MyLibrary 0.3.1

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: [ANN] MyLibrary 0.3.1
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:47:01 -0400

I am happy to release MyLibrary 0.3.1, the successor of MyWiki.
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~yc2w/MyLibrary/

The idea is to put whatever into the library
and use either links as wiki or search to manage them.

It is less tested on GNUstep.
Namazu (http://www.namazu.org/) support may be added for content search,
though it is still a plan.
I have some other wild ideas which may bloat things up.

Now I'll concentrate on the stability and usability
since I need to use it seriously as soon as possible.
Bug reports and comments are welcome.
The file format and the interface may still change slightly.
Therefore, it is not suitable for important data now.

Have fun

Yen-Ju