Re: Printing Postscript Data

From: Chad Hardin
Subject: Re: Printing Postscript Data
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 00:24:23 -1000

Yikes, that's a good one. Let's see. The NSGraphicsContext your NSView will get will come from the NSPrintOperation.....
But you don't want anything to do with that.

Maybe you can make a NSGraphicsContext category? Add a method that will take this PS code and it will forward it on for you? I don't know, just late night ideas....