Re: News on Burn.app

From: stefan
Subject: Re: News on Burn.app
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:57:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> Coolness, where you aware that Apple has a Disc burning framework?
> http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Carbon/Reference/
> discrecording/CocoaDoc/CocoaTOC.html

Having something like the Discrecording framework would be really
cool and a good step forward because burnding could be intergated
into Applications (like ImagesManager, whateverTunes etc) with
minimal effort. I definitly have not the time to start something
like this on my own but if someone does, i'm willing to help (at
least i could try to write a FreeBSD driver/backend).

greets
Stefan