Re: Proliferation of IconKits?

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: Proliferation of IconKits?
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 17:52:42 +0100

Le 22 août 04, à 15:07, M. Uli Kusterer a écrit :

In article <mailman.2239.1093133566.2011.discuss-gnustep@gnu.org>,
 Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com> wrote:

But Uli, you cite three others IconKit for Cocoa, could you give us
more informations ? If there is other kits than the old IconKit, we
probably need to change.
Though IconKit is a very well-suited name :-D

I did a Google search as well, and I thought I'd seen mention of three,
but I can't reproduce it anymore. I now get the same results as you got.
I do think there was some icon framework for Cocoa that was a wrapper
around some MacOS X Carbon routines which was called IconKit, but maybe
I mistyped, because I really can't find anything anymore.

Sorry to cry wolf for nothing.

Well that's ok :-) better that than changing the name in a few months ..
Good we could keep the name, I think it's a nice one.

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke