FOSDEM 2005 (was: [Cocoa|GNU|Open]Step conference thing)

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: FOSDEM 2005 (was: [Cocoa|GNU|Open]Step conference thing)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 19:23:25 +0100

Le 23 août 04, à 21:48, MJ Ray a écrit :

Graham J Lee <leeg@teaching.physics.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
organising a meet-up for people interested in OpenStep and
related/derived techs. to be held in Oxford for the 10th anniversary of
OpenStep's publication. [...]

I don't remember this. I'll email offering help. If any other .uk people
do the same, hopefully Graham will put us in touch as a last(?) helpful
act on this.

Hi,

I think it's a bit late to organize that conference now... :-/
I personally won't be able to help as I will go away for 2 weeks next week.

But I'd like to use this occasion to talk a bit about the fosdem ...

If we want to organize a good GNUstep presence this year, we better start soon,
probably at the end of september.

Anyway we need to try to see what talks we could give, try to get a room and a booth (the booth we had for fosdem 2004 proved to be quite an interesting thing to talk about
GNUstep to many people...)

So... are there people interested by giving a talk next february in Brussels ? :-)

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke