Re: simplygnustep repository

From: Rogelio M . Serrano Jr .
Subject: Re: simplygnustep repository
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 00:59:18 +0800

On 2004-08-28 00:04:58 +0800 Chad Hardin <cehardin@mac.com> wrote:

I wasn't aware anyone cared! I am in the process of modifying my servers. I have been slow in doing it because I have had such low (read: none) interest in the repositories; I assumed nobody cared.

Chad
[snip]

I have been running simplygnustep ever since it came out. I like it a lot! i needed to reinstall everything after I bungled a debian-installer test and clobbered my dpkg databases. Im now running a lobotomised sgstep. The executables are still intact but dpkg dont know about it. I guess i have to wait until your servers are fixed.

Keep up the good work. I got really interested in GNUstep when I read about simplygnustep.

Regards,
Roger

--
Blood is thicker than water... and much tastier too.
                              John Davidorff Pell