Re: Re: Getting Renaissance to work in Windows

From: jhclouse
Subject: Re: Re: Getting Renaissance to work in Windows
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 0:03:41 -0400

<<No, we never got as far as getting the Renaissance part running. hen I have
more time I will go back and take another look at it, but time is one of those
things I am very short of sadly :-(>>

Yep, I'm in the same boat.

<<What errors does it give loading the markup though ? I would have thought you
were 9/10's of the way there...>>

It's a runtime problem of some sort.  I don't have access to the Windows
machine right now, but I think it couldn't find the loadGSMarkupNamed: owner:
method.  It's in a category for NSBundle.