Re: GNUStep apps for Windows

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: GNUStep apps for Windows
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 23:29:11 +0100

> I personally have had *significant* trouble getting this to work.   It seems
> as

Ditto - after a week I got some basic apps up and running, but then failed
on getting Renaissance going. After that the girl who's PC I was borrowing
came back and the whole thing ground to a halt - but even getting it builkt
was far more trouble than it should have been. Eventually ended up using
and install of cygwin with all the optional packages from there that were
needed as getting them from other places just didnt work.

-bat.