Re: Writing GNUstep book on wikibooks

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Writing GNUstep book on wikibooks
Date: 08 Sep 2004 00:45:30 GMT

Banlu Kemiyatorn <object@gmail.com> wrote:
> My point is this is a project of FSF and developers should support FSF's
> movement (not other project's).

I do. I support free software. However, FDL is not a free software
licence and I don't subscribe to the theory that we should accept
something uncritically just because FSF produced it.

You're welcome to have your own opinion, but I'm allowed mine too.

> I don't think an official reason that "FDL is bad so the official book uses
> GPL instead" is an acceptable reason for any GNU projects. [...]

You have erroneously added the word "instead" to that paraphrase.

By the way: please stop emailing me off-list.

--
MJR/slef  My Opinion Only because I thought about it myself.