GNUstep cookbook: n-queens problem.

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: GNUstep cookbook: n-queens problem.
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:22:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks,

it's been some time since I worked on my cookbook. Now there is a new
recipe to solve the n-queens problem.

The URL is http://www.gnustep.it/marko/.

This is an excerpt from the cookbook that describes the recipe:

The GUI is simple. We draw the board and the queens that have so far been
placed. Placed queens are drawn in black. The board is drawn in blue
during
backtracking and in green if a solution was found. The queen that we are
currently trying to place is drawn in red. The application's menu lets the
user single-step through the search or choose to run it automatically. The
algorithm returns to the initial position after all positions have been
searched.

Let me know if there are any problems with the TGZ or ZIP files or the
recipe itself.

Best regards,

Marko Riedel

=====
| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de