Re: Writing GNUstep book on wikibooks

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Writing GNUstep book on wikibooks
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 01:40:23 +0700

On 08 Sep 2004 14:26:25 GMT, MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
> Banlu Kemiyatorn <object@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It may not exactly be my opinion but it probably is GNU's policy. So
> > I think FSF is a better place to tell them why you dislike this.
>
> In the GNU Coding Standards, there is only a request that they be
> available (not solely) under FDL. Can you find the policy, or are
> you guessing?

No. Oh please. I didn't say that they force all docs under FDL but you can't
just criticize it officially as a GNU project.

> Also, I think you should investigate how developers can influence GNU
> policy. Various bits of FSF have already had my opinion directly.
>
> --
> MJR/slef, who does not want a cc

About the mail thing, I was honest and I am not going to remember all the mail
addresses to be treated with some of special conditions. So you should solve
the problem yourself. Not that everybody know that you are a part of the list
or not. If you aren't happy with that, I've suggested you not to reply
my mail directly.

Best regards,
]d