Re: Gnustep for windowns version problem

From: Wim Oudshoorn
Subject: Re: Gnustep for windowns version problem
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:37:07 +0200

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 01:07:18AM -0700, Donnie Luis wrote:
> I installed Gnustep with windows installer and MinGW was installed.
> When I program console code which print "hello world", it works fine.

Hm. you mean that the following program works fine?

     int main (void)
     {
        printf ("hello world\n");
        return 0;
     }

when compiled with:

     gcc -o hello-world hello-world.c

> But ***libmingw32.a(main.o)(.text+0x97):main.c: undefined reference to
> `WinMain@16'*** error occur if I program gui code.

What do you mean with "gui" code?   I assume you are
aware of the fact that the windows installer only includes
the base (or Foundation) library?

In order to use "gui" you need to install this from CVS separatedly.
If this is not your problem, could you provide some more details
on how to reproduce your problem?

Wim Oudshoorn.