Re: [Fwd: building gworkspace on Mac OS X]

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: [Fwd: building gworkspace on Mac OS X]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:10:44 +0300

On 2004-10-21 00:49:33 +0300 Jeremy Tregunna <jtregunna@fuqn.ca> wrote:

No, what it looks like is someone used 8 spaces instead of a tab to indent. GNU make is really pissy about that. Had this been bsd make, it wouldn't bitch about 8 spaces instead of a tab, but it would bitch strictly about *** missing separator <-- without any additional message.

The file in the GWorkspace sources has a tab. I use it dayly to build the app.
(on OSX too)

--
Jeremy Tregunna
jtregunna@fuqn.ca