PrefPanes for GNUstep

From: M. Uli Kusterer
Subject: PrefPanes for GNUstep
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 23:27:32 +0200

Hi,

 I'm a MacOS X programmer. I recently read in the Growl thread here that
GNUstep didn't have an implementation of PreferencePanes. So, I thought
I'd sit down and whip together an implementation.

 However, since I don't have a working dev environment for GNUstep, I
had to write it in xCode and it uses NIBs.

 I wrote my own implementation of NSPreferencePane and a little app
delegate that lists all pref panes and loads their bundles and shows
them in its window. Works mostly, except that Apple seem to be providing
some panes twice.

 Where do you want me to send it?

Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer