Re: CDSA for GNUstep [was Re: mac os x crypto framework]

From: Rogelio Serrano
Subject: Re: CDSA for GNUstep [was Re: mac os x crypto framework]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:23:42 +0800

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:54:38 +0800, Rogelio Serrano
<rogelio.serrano@gmail.com> wrote:
[snipped...]

> I found apples's cdsa implementation. It is exactly what im looking
> for and im thinking of porting it to gnustep. Is that possible? Legal?
>
> It is an implementation of Open Group's CDSA. Maybe somebody has done
> that for GNUstep already?
>
> Im planning to use sdsi certificates in a nextstep derived packaging
> system im playing with.

The CDSA spec is so big! I dont need this much architecture to sign
packages. Or is it? Do we need CDSA interoperability with everybody
else? Im inclined to create a simpler architecture.

--
Blood is thicker than water... and much tastier
                                           John Davidorff Pell