Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???

From: Fabien VALLON
Subject: Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:05:52 +0100

On 2004-10-26 02:42:11 +0200 M. Uli Kusterer <witness@t-online.de> wrote:

Hi,

I just spent the better part of the day trying to get GNUstep installed on my Mac somehow. I can't get it to work. Here's all the things I've tried in the past year:

1) Somehow install GNUstep under MacOS X. This included compiling my own GCC, which seemed to work, but when I got to GNUstep-GUI I got all sorts of weird errors that proved me wrong. A guy from this list/NG helped me with that, but we sadly didn't get anywhere near a working GNUstep. At least it only took a week.

I installed GNUstep under MacOSX last month and it works (without sound, with back-xlib)
I just follow the gcc & GNUstep HOWTO/FAQ
What are your problem exactly ?

Cheers
Fabien