Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:39:47 -0600

On Oct 28, 2004, at 1:05 PM, Uli Kusterer wrote:

"Getting Started" contains docs on how to use GNUstep once it's
installed.

The "How-to" is actually hidden where I wouldn't have looked for it: in
the "Developers" section under "Documentation". It may be a good idea to
link to the How-To at least from the "Download" and "Getting Started"
pages, with a simple sentence like "if you're looking for information on
how to install GNUstep, see the HOW-TO."

Actually, under 'Getting Started' in the 'User Documentation - Setting up and Using GNUstep' section, there is the installation instructions under 'GNUstep Installation', which includes HOWTO and the platform instructions (although I noticed the link to README.Darwin is broken).

Although I agree things could be organized better.