OpenGL in GNUstep example

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: OpenGL in GNUstep example
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:30:31 -0500

Hi,

See:

http://stefan.agentfarms.net/Download/GNUstep/gl.tar.gz

It is just proof of concept, that it NSOpenGLView works. There is very
simple example from apple docs [1].

As I wanted kind of very simple and fast display method (not standard
GNUStep/Cocoa PS) I was suggested by Alex that I should use OpenGL. As
there were no examples, i've created one that I would like to share with
other OpenGL[2]+GNUstep beginners.