Re: the gnustep wreckage. Part 2: ProjectCenter

From: Samuel Hornus
Subject: Re: the gnustep wreckage. Part 2: ProjectCenter
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:49:23 +0100

Serg wrote:
> > - editing a file in the below pane works only the first time after
> > opening. Once you have switched to the build or run pane there is no
> > way back you can't get back to editing your files...
>
> What do you mean by saying "can't get back"? PC crashes? Your window
> manager can't switch focus between windows?

I *may* have the same problem:

Any changes made to a source file, say, does not get reflected when
examining the file in the PC's editor pane: PC just displays the old
file, as it was before editing.

May I add another question :

        If I add a source file (.m) in my project directory, PC doesn't show it
in the openFile Dialog, when I want to add the file into the
directory... So I need to get the file out of the project directory for
PC to see it. When I choose to add the moved file, PC copies it into the
project directory, and I am left with two identical source file, one
inside and one outisde the project directory...

        Is that the correct behavior of PC ?
--
Samuel Hornus