Re: Building GWorkspace

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: Building GWorkspace
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 11:17:58 -0000

Armando Di Cianno <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2004-12-03 00:55:27 -0500 Dirk Olmes <address@hidden> wrote:
is it just me having trouble building the latest GWorkspace from CVS without SQLite or do all the others just suffer in silence?

Just to note, once I had SQLite installed, I experienced no problems
with recent GWorkspace builds.

I'd just like to know more about what ddbd / SQLite is doing ...
contextually (i know I can always read the source :-))

It is used for the file annotations (working) and for the "live search folders" (this
will work in some days). If you want to test this, remember to configure sqlite3 with
(the file annotations window shows with Tools->File Annotations).