Re: Project Center inspiration sshots

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Project Center inspiration sshots
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:12:51 +0700

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:37:06 +0000, Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com> wrote:

> Additionally, a must-have would also be able to have other
> representations of your project than the current NSBrowser. For
> example, an UML view..

Ever consider AutoGraf? http://autograf.sourceforge.net/

Thus, I've started working on dia-like app codename ``figloo'', since I need
such a generic framework to visually manage maliwan's factory networks and think
the code should be reused. I'll make use of cairo in a way (may be category)
because the calculation in cairo is more precise than AppKit's.

PS. GOOD is afaik no longer maintained, is it?