Re: Creating a GNUstep desktop on Solaris

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: Creating a GNUstep desktop on Solaris
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:43:00 +0100

TextEdit.app built successfully. It can be started. Howver, when I try to create a new document the application crashes "Illegal Instruction (core dumped)". Is this platform related or should I douwnload the sources from anywhere else. I can't believe that a simple app like TextEdit.app is not yet stable. While installing I >> got

It's probably platform-related -- TextEdit works fine on linux x86/ppc here.. can you come up with a trace ?

debugapp TextEdit.app

I do not have Terminal.app running yet, so I can't copy & paste the ouput, but it seems to die in

        [NSPrintInfo paperSize] ()

Any ideas?