Re: FOSDEM 2005 GNUstep Talks

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2005 GNUstep Talks
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:04:21 +0100

Le 8 janv. 05, à 22:16, Nicolas Roard a écrit :

I added on the wiki: http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/fosdem%202005 the proposed timing for the talks.

ok… hmm I'm bit late to reply to this message…

We need to send the definitive timing by the end of this month, so if you have any remarks or if you wish to do a talk, speak out :-) (the current timing is probably a bit large, we can perhaps shrink a bit the times, at least for the questions -- 15 min is probably too much ;-)

yes, 10 min is probably more realistic.

By the way, I repeat myself, if you're going to the fosdem and can bring a computer, that'd be perfect to have it on the booth to demonstrate GNUstep
(and perhaps running an application for the survey..)

I will come with my iBook.

Another thing: it would be great to put online after the fosdem the slides of the presentation, but it will also be great to *film* the presentations.
Anybody with a video camera ?

I think we should probably add an official "Events" page on gnustep.org where we talk about GNUstep presence in various events like FOSDEM and provides the slides of presentations which have been made in theses events… And we should surely have a link to such presentations stuff from the Documentation page. For the video camcorder, may be I can have one, but it is really uncertain.

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
qmathe@club-internet.fr