Re: PING: gimplifier ICE fix

From: Andrew Pinski
Subject: Re: PING: gimplifier ICE fix
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:14:23 -0500

On Jan 24, 2005, at 7:01 PM, Ziemowit Laski wrote:

On 24 Jan 2005, at 15.39, Richard Henderson wrote:

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 03:29:06PM -0800, Ziemowit Laski wrote:
Please show me how you enumerate that set.

You don't.

Thanks for the constructive response (as always) ...

Well in this case the only way to enumerate all the set you
have to unit testing of all of the whole C and C++ front-ends
which we don't have yet.  (which in a case is huge issue).

One simple way to check for some correctness is to check
a huge amount of code from one source, say a side world build
but this will not go through the whole all the possibilities
so we there is no way really.

-- Pinski