Re: ANN: TimeMon 4.0 ported to GNUstep

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: ANN: TimeMon 4.0 ported to GNUstep
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:51:17 +0000

> TimeMon has been ported to GNUstep.

Ooh! Excellent....

Hmm, when I builkd it I get 'warning: #import is obsolete' errors
which I shouldnt get under GNUstep whould I ?

When I run it I get 'Cannot nlist /mach' which surprises me - surely
it shouldnt be looking for /mach on a Unix system ?

I'm not sure I've built it right - I tried exlicitly specifying the
GNUmakefile, but got the same results. Any hints ?

-bat. [who loved TimeMon and thinks it would be great to have back...]