Re: Donations

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Donations
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:24:32 +0100

Le 31 janv. 05, à 04:08, Adam Fedor a écrit :

On Jan 30, 2005, at 5:10 AM, Quentin Mathé wrote:

Just a question however Adam, have you ideas about who has contributed to such important donations ?… And why it is much more important than what we get directly our side ?

I do not know that information. I don't really understand the second question.

Sorry, I wrote this too quickly, I wanted to write "consequent" and not "important". I hope it is more meaningful now. Like… And why it is much more consequent than what we got directly on our side (with your paypal account) ?

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
qmathe@club-internet.fr