Re: ANN: Gorm-0.9.0

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: ANN: Gorm-0.9.0
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:58:45 -0800 (PST)

Quentin,

--- Quentin Mathé <gnustep-quentin@club-internet.fr> wrote:

> Le 2 févr. 05, à 07:00, Gregory John Casamento a écrit :
>
> > ANNOUNCE
> > ********
> >
> > This is version 0.9.0 of Gorm.
>
> Woa, impressive release. Thanks a lot Gregory.
>
> I have just one question, why when I double click on a table view but
> not in a table column, the selection changes (I mean the corner handles
> turn to black color from grey color) and it becomes impossible to start
> a connection from the table view in this state ?

When you double click on any object which contains other objects, such as a box
or a table/outline, you are then dealing with the objects it contains, not with
the container.   In this state, it's not possible to connect to the container.

You need to click outside of the table to reset this status and THEN connect to
the table.

> Quentin.
>
> --
> Quentin Mathé
> qmathe@club-internet.fr

Later, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.