Re: GNUstep live CD featured in slashdot

From: Pablo Di Noto
Subject: Re: GNUstep live CD featured in slashdot
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 08:47:50 -0300

>| Don't know if everybody is already aware, but the 0.9.4 version of the >| live CD made to the front page of /.! >| >| No wonder why I found two mirrors with "bandwidth exceeded" 404's!

Which mirrors ?

On Sunday, Feb 6 around 20:30 (GMT-3) the mirror at
http://incosy.net/ (IIRC) returned 404 with bandwidth exceeded.
At the same time, chaostreff.ch timed out a couple of times.

Now all of them are back online.
So I guess the .ch timeout was just a temporary glitch somewhere in the internet.

 >| I hate to say it, but this marketing will help...
>| Here is the link: >| http://apple.slashdot.org/apple/05/02/06/1827244.shtml?tid=94&tid=117&tid=3

Yeah: We've got near 40Mbps of traffic on GNUstep main FTP/Web this night :-)

Great!
Well, it is nice to see proper difussion to something neat as the live CD.

Regards,
///Pablo