Re: Look and Feel

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: Look and Feel
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:19:11 -0800

MJ Ray wrote:
By the way, do you have permission to use the copyrighted firefox
trademark artwork to promote gnustep? It's not GPL, IIRC ;-)

Please! You've obviously never heard of Fair Use. It doesn't need to be GPL. If I make a screenshot of my Windows environment, I don't need to get permission from Microsoft to use the Internet Explorer Icon if I advertise my new app via a screenshot.

Alex Perez