Re: Enabling debugging in unstable and cvs builds

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Enabling debugging in unstable and cvs builds
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:30:35 +0000

Andrew Ruder suggested enabling debugging info and asked for
comments.  I think it's a good idea, with one addition: we need
instructions on how developers want people to use debugapp or
whatever to submit bug reports.

There should always be stable releases without debug hooks
available. I guess that ties into the recent discussion about
whole-core releases, so should we wait for whole-core releases
to start, before enabling debugging?

--
MJR/slef