Re: PING: gimplifier ICE fix / broken GCC 4.0

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: PING: gimplifier ICE fix / broken GCC 4.0
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:30:11 -0000

Pete French <pete@twisted.org.uk> wrote:
> [we aren't making ourselves look very good here gnustep guys...]

No-one is looking good here, in my opinion. Both groups seem to be
making unsubstantiated claims without references. There seems no way
for a casual observer to find out what is going on without doing a
lot of research and probably getting flamed while doing so, like:
"Where's item X?" // "Why do you want item X? Are you one of those
ill-informed Y zealots? Come back when you know about item X and then
we'll tell you where it is."