Re: [Q] Porting StepTalk to Mac OS X(ObjC Runtime Compatibility)

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: [Q] Porting StepTalk to Mac OS X(ObjC Runtime Compatibility)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 00:54:17 -0800

Sungjin Chun wrote:

On Feb 17, 2005, at 03:56 PM, Alex Perez wrote:

Please contact stefan urbanek immediately, at stefan@agentfarms.net. He is the current StepTalk maintainer, and is desperately looking for someone to finish my port of StepTalk to OS X. You can grab the (sort-of functional) source from my website at http://rocko.paploo.net/~aperez/GNUstep/StepTalk-CVS-9Nov2004.tar.bz2 . Note that make install will not work yet, you need to manually install the components into /Library/Frameworks and the bundles to /Library/StepTalk/Bundles or wherever they're supposed to go. The resources aren't inside the framework yet.

I'm not sure that I can maintain, I have almost no experience on Mac OS X. This is started as my learning project. :-)
nobody asked you to maintain....we just need patches. :)